Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22 days since I last Poo (ed)

Okay so this has gone on for a little longer then 14 days.. but whatever. The face wash, worked okay for little while but I think I have had this issue with my nose for so long, it's going to take a lot more then 14 days to reverse. That being said I have noticed a difference. I also tried several different ways of doing things. I used straight castor oil for one, and that seemed to work the best for me. I WOULD NOT recommend this if you have dry skin. I only washed my face with this in the "T" zone where my face gets really oily. I also have deep pores and I felt this was the only way to clean them. Unfortunately this only works for a few days, then my face started breaking out around the edges... why?? No idea... maybe someone else can give me some insight. I just started with JoJoba oil, I bought a 4oz bottle and added about 10 drops of tea tree oil to it. It cleared my face up almost immediately... nice!

Deodorant still works pretty well.. at least no one has told me I smell yet...

THE HAIR:
Well it's been 22 days since I last poo(ed)?? I have tried every way, a little baking soda, a lot of baking soda, a little Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a lot of ACV... I still don't have this down pat.. but I am not giving up yet. These were day 3-4. Notice how dark my purple streak was in my hair

Check this out these were taken today ( day 22) the dye was a permanent color, goes to show if you don't live a color you can use ACV to take it out in a matter of weeks:

It's not unbearably greasy anymore, but I still have not been able to give up washing it (with the BS/ ACV) everyday, which is my ultimate goal. I would like to just wash my hair every 2-3 days... we'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment